Vacancy Project Manager (internship 32 hours/ 4 days- at least 3 months)
You are responsible for guiding filmmakers through the full process of crowdfunding, from initial stage to completion of a project. General questions, communication (social media and the fortnightly newsletter) and financial settlements are your responsibility.
Expect an internship with lots of responsibility and freedom to develop yourself and a high learning curve. You will meet film makers and get the chance to give presentations and workshops during festivals and events. Because we work closely with creators and producers, you will get excellent insight into all phases of filmmaking and build a strong network.
- Analyse campaign plans and teasers;
- Selection, feedback and coaching of filmmakers in the preliminary stages of the crowdfunding;
- Acquisition of new projects;
- Participate in other activities of CineCrowd (like developing projects related to festivals, producers, filmmakers and audiences);
- Financial administration of completed projects;
- Giving presentations at festivals and workshops;
- Tracking and optimization of social media and the web site;
- Set up of the bi-weekly newsletter and press releases.
Requirements for the job:
- Bachelor/ Master student;
- Affinity with film;
- Independent, immune to stress and flexible;
- You dare to take responsibility;
- Socially-minded and enthusiastic;
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language
We’d love to hear from you! You could send your application with cv to: Info@cinecrowd.nl